Light-O-Rama Forums

4TH OF JULY SHOW

G8RMANJAX

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to the LOR gang...recently purchased two LOR's during the sale a few weeks ago. I have been using the Mr. Christmas for the past 4 years with over 12,000 lights and finally graduated to the Major Leagues. Have been getting alot of info & advice from Lee of Atlantic Beach Christmas. I have even completed sequencing 4 songs to date, trying for one a month for my Christmas display.

However, I would like to do a trial run (so to speak) for the 4th of July just to make sure I got it all figured out before I run my Christmas display. So I am trying to find a fireworks / starburst thing to make the aerial blast of fireworks for my July display.

Does anyone know where to buy or how to make such a thing? I have seen them on some of the displays that some of you may have at the top of your lighted poles.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

See if this thread helps you any:

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=16703&forum_id=25&highlight=firework

about six posts down are more links...

or this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AANubMM4m2k&feature=channel

There are some better threads out there...just can't seem to find them but will keep looking...

http://www.dazzlinglights.com/images/generic/2007-Fireworks-Plan.jpg

hi - you could look at todd Harman's videos sorry don't know how to do a link - vimeo.com/13069956

or look at clearwaterlights.org i am using a "robin wheel" using red white and blue lights. there are a ton of things you can do with that little gem.

Sorry for the delayed response and Thanks for the suggestions and links.

Hopefully using this info and the idea I have in my mind, we will be able to come up with something.

Any additional info will always be appreciated.

try this link

http://lightoramasequences.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,42/func,select/id,27/

or lightoramasequences.com select downloads, User New Submissions S2

if you sort by submitter and look for Todd Harmomd (about page 9 if you sort by submitter as of today). he has posted 4 or 5 good ones 32 channels, a flag, some fireworks etc. Thanks to Todd for posting.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to each of you for replying and information. I am trying to put something together, once I get it completed and if it works, I will post some pics.

Todd actually sent me a pm and has been very helpful.

• 1 month later...

OK Guys... thanks for all the help in getting my Independence Day celebration done. Used a total of 22 channels and 4200 lights for the whole thing. With 1250 being for the flag alone. Unfortunately, the video doesn't quite do it justice.

I have uploaded a picture and a video for yall to see.... let me know what you think.

Attached files 251375=13670-4th OF JULY 2011 - YARD DIS

That was really nice, Great Job!!! What lights are you using on the flag? Great use of fireworks BTW!

G8RMANJAX wrote:

OK Guys... thanks for all the help in getting my Independence Day celebration done. Used a total of 22 channels and 4200 lights for the whole thing. With 1250 being for the flag alone. Unfortunately, the video doesn't quite do it justice.

I have uploaded a picture and a video for yall to see.... let me know what you think.

very nice

John Slade wrote:

That was really nice, Great Job!!! What lights are you using on the flag? Great use of fireworks BTW!

Thanks John.... appreciate the kind words.

The lights are LED M5 retail series that I got from company here in Florida called Christmas Designers Inc. I have purchased most of my stuff from them in the past and they have some of the best sales all year long. Quick and friendly staff for all my purchases.

james campbell wrote:

G8RMANJAX wrote:

very nice

Thanks James