Light-O-Rama Forums

Lookin 4 Christmas Vacation 64 Channel Sequence

thevikester

Lay out...16 channel mega tree, 2 leaping arches, another 16 channels, 16 channels on the house front and bushes, 16 channls divided among 6 mini trees and shooting stars...I have purchased some really nice sequences for 12 songs already fr this layout. This is only my second year, so still pretty green at this whole thing...but man do i love it!

Nice change doing this in Florida as opposed to Minnesota when I was just doing static lights...but I do miss the snow for the beauty of the effects.

thevikester wrote:

Lay out...16 channel mega tree, 2 leaping arches, another 16 channels, 16 channels on the house front and bushes, 16 channls divided among 6 mini trees and shooting stars...I have purchased some really nice sequences for 12 songs already fr this layout. This is only my second year, so still pretty green at this whole thing...but man do i love it!

Nice change doing this in Florida as opposed to Minnesota when I was just doing static lights...but I do miss the snow for the beauty of the effects.

Snow does make the display look a bit better and up here where I live I get a few more viewers when the snow comes just as long as it is not cold.

On the other hand. Enjoy your warm green winter, spring, summer & fall. We are already down to 25F at night up here in Western Canada. Today is hot like Saturday was 75F.

They weatherman says we should have a warm October .......highs near 60F. Should help setting up the display.

Go here for a sequence. http://www.tauntonstales.com/sequences.htm

You will find a bigger Christmas Vacation but that gives you more to choose from.

Thanks Zilla for the link...I love this stuff...I'm trying to enjoy the green summer and fall...but it does turn brown at least for winter...we actually had frost half dozen times last year...kind of crazy. Going back to Minnesota for Christmas week, so I'll get my "Snow On" then