Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for 32 channel sequences

christmasfrenzy

Ive been out of it since last year and I decided to step it up to 32 channels this year so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated, going thru money troubles as is everyone else and just dont have any time to even start 1 song. Im sorry I cant be a help to anyone, but if u need any songs, I can help u there, or atleast try. thanx again.

CF, drop into www.lorsequences.com, look thru the S1 and S2 New Submissions folders(especially) and see whats there.. there are quite a few, and remember even if the files are for more than 32, they'll still work for you.. You should be able to cut/paste the more active portions of the sequence into the channels you've got.

christmasfrenzy wrote:

Ive been out of it since last year and I decided to step it up to 32 channels this year so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated, going through money troubles as is everyone else and just don't have any time to even start 1 song. I'm sorry I cant be a help to anyone, but if u need any songs, I can help u there, or at least try. thanks again.

Have you any ideas what you want in your layout yet? Like mini trees, arches, or a 8 or 12 channel 10ft tree?

Get that channel configuration complete and that would help.

im looking to do some arches that chase last year i had a full pvc arch walkway but i want to do regular arches in the yard with them chasing to one another and i have some stars that im gonna put up on the room, trying to get some more ideas as im going from one 16 channel to a 32 channel setup