Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone doing Da Vinci Code Theme?

TJ Hvasta

I've been watching Da Vinci Code on tv last couple days and the scene where Robert (Tom Hanks) is trying the cryptix code while Sophie is being held.. the music is just sooooo stiking.. breathless as it slowly builds to a crescendo.. Anyone else trying it?

I just started working with the Beat Wizard to get the timings. I've done both normal and 2x to see which works better.

I have an image of a yard element (minitrees, bushes, house/roof outline, garage doors outline, megatree, etc) slowly ramping up, then down at each 4 bars of music, then at about the midpoint of the piece, the elements (listed above, etc) begin to add so by the end of the piece all the yard elements are on, then slowly fade down at the end. It's a 4:09 minute piece, and the end I think I would probably have some spots on the Manger dim slower than the rest of the yard, so that it's the last thing lit, the last thing to dim..

This is what I have sequenced with the Beat Wizard.. (2x timing) (.lms & music) Abt a minute and change fading up/down..

The cut I have has a bitrate of 202kbs. I noticed the timing is off a little by the end of the song. Can I use Audacity to re-bitrate it to 128, or do I have to get it reripped at 128?

Attached files Da Vinci Code Theme (2x timing).lms

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Ok, here's the "finished" sequence.... .lms & music..

Where did you buy the music for the Da Vinci Code?

I dont really remember, either it was a movie rip, or I got it online.. I think it was a dvd rip, cut the audio.. thats why the 202kb bitrate..

ok, since it is too large for LOR Forums and lorsequences.com, I uploaded it to one of my websites ('shudda done it to begin with).. the .lms and audio track is available here. The sequence is 32 channels now. I just copied the first 16 to the second.

It plays during the last 20mins of the movie, and I think during the credits, yes, it's a terrific piece!

Don (in Kenner),

I tried to answer you PM, but your name makes it a bad address to reply to.. I have it loaded on my Facebook page, if you're on FB, I'll Friend you so you can see it.. otherwise, just d/l it, plug in 16 light sets in one controller, and run it. it's a 32ch sequence but the second set is just copied from the first 16.

Same with anyone else, if you want to see what it looks like, just Friend Request me (put LOR in the message) on Facebook and I'll add you so you can see it, if you wantto drop me afterward, thats fine..

John TJ Hvasta

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on a trip right now but get home tonight.. I'll have the video of this uploaded to YouTube and post the link..