Light-O-Rama Forums

Mercy Me: I Can Only Imagine

timmy

i hope this is in the right section. does anyone know where i can get a shared sequence of the song I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me? i have searched the forums and google to no avail. my wife really wants this song. this is my first year. i am buying during the july sale and am not good enough yet to tackle this song on my own. any help is appreciated. thanks

Beautiful song, I had never heard it before so I went to Youtube and enjoyed it a lot..

Slow beat with nice accents. I would like to suggest that you download the demo software now and give it a try. Once you have finished your sequence (which I have no doubt you can do) would you mind sharing it with me ;)

I have only one "slow" song in my show (Nothing Else Matters - Metallica) another would be nice to have.

I have the software and the song so it looks like I might as well give it a try. I would still love if anyone has it available to share. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I do. I specifically asked if he minded and he said absolutely not. He is a member on here also. You can check out his site at lightsofthenight.weebly.com

• 4 weeks later...

I would really like to have that song too. I have a 48 channel sequence for 'We Will Remember" if anyone is interested. The song to it is on Amazon for .99.

Thanks,

• 3 months later...

I've read this thread and I am yet another fan of this song. Can you point me to where the Sequence is on this site. I have a 72 Channel system that I've been growing through the years. The latest Video I have is from 2008 my 2nd year with LOR. Previously I was a frustracted Animated Lighting brand user.

This year I've done a complete face lift of my show and am due to start my 2010 show the evening of December 1st. I tell the story of the birth of Jesus along with some Manheim Streamroller & Trans Sieberian Orch. stuff. www.brackmann.com if your interested.

Dave Brackmann - Kansas City, Missouri

Guest Don Gillespie

timmy wrote:

I do. I specifically asked if he minded and he said absolutely not. He is a member on here also. You can check out his site at lightsofthenight.weebly.com

I have been trying to find the download for this sequence but with no luck can you point me in the right direction thanks

I had lost track of this thread somehow. I will get the sequence sent out to all of you today I hope. I got a few PMs that I have sent it to already. If any of you didn't get the file let me know. Ok I decided the easiest way to get this file distributed was to add it to my site. Go to peebleschristmas.com on the downloads page. It will only work if you right click and save link as. Simply clicking the download button doesn't work for some reason.

• 11 months later...