Light-O-Rama Forums

Upload, Share, Sell, Showoff, Promote, Fun - New WebSite Announcement

bwolcott

http://www.DIYLightShows.com

Hey you fellow LOR nuts... Just wanted to give you all a heads up. I just went live with one of the most powerful Holliday Lighting Networks around. Here is a short list of features members have:

Create custom profiles and build friend lists
Upload and share your videos, photos and music
Share of Sell Your Sequences, Props, or other decorations
Add your Lighting Events
DIY Holiday Blogs
DIY Holiday Forums
Create Holliday Lighting Polls and Quizzes
Create Lighting Groups
Create Lighting Bulletins

All the while you will be earning points to use for different fun things on the site. The site is closely tied to Facebook for easy registration and cross platform sharing. It’s a great way to show off what you have and learn from others on things you would like to do. It’s also great for making new friend and clients as well as many other things. The site is more powerful than 99% of the social sites out there do to the fact that I used all new coding standards that allows for a clean and easy to use site with hundreds of features.

I hope it is something that you all can use and emjoy for years to come. O yes its Free.

http://www.DIYLightShows.com

Mountainwxman wrote:

Nice site but on the plug and share graphic, sequences is spell wrong.:D

that would be "spelled" wrong... ;)

Guest wbottomley

jimswinder wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
Nice site but on the plug and share graphic, sequences is spell wrong.:D

that would be "spelled" wrong...   ;)

LMAO Jim.

That's a case of my brain out pacing my fingers.

I guess no one reads the terms of service. It has the nonsense text in there.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris fringilla justo consectetur velit. Morbi volutpat. Nam et nibh. Sed nec metus vitae libero luctus cursus. Nulla facilisi. Duis at orci ut mauris imperdiet mattis. Integer quam enim, feugiat at, sagittis at, venenatis in, lacus. Phasellus at tellus. Praesent orci justo, malesuada ac, pulvinar sed, iaculis non, leo. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Etiam eget quam. Nunc sed velit. Phasellus quis nisi. In nisi nisi, suscipit ut, lobortis non, vestibulum quis, sapien. Cras nisl. Proin tristique. Duis ac diam nec ante convallis elementum. Quisque eget purus.

Quisque mauris orci, feugiat et, ornare vitae, adipiscing tempus, metus. Nam tincidunt. Donec arcu. Sed augue risus, faucibus eu, laoreet sit amet, interdum eget, odio. Aliquam faucibus libero sed lorem. Nulla erat. Donec sapien dui, rutrum ac, pharetra id, fermentum sed, arcu. Donec elementum vulputate lectus. Nam vitae risus. Suspendisse semper consectetur nulla. Morbi mattis justo a mauris. Nam vel felis ac velit pharetra rhoncus. Praesent faucibus odio tincidunt massa. Etiam adipiscing libero vel erat. Vestibulum arcu. Donec convallis quam non lectus.

Yeah Yeah.... They are coming soon. I made it more clear for you. lol

Its still a new site

• 3 weeks later...

Just added a new section for sites the share their sequences. Also wanted to say thanks for all the support to the members that have joined.

• 2 weeks later...

Just added a new Sequence File Sharing system for members to upload and share sequences with the community. All Sequence will be categorized by holiday and number of channels.

Also added this feature for Project Ideas, Plans and Music.

Enjoy

bwolcott wrote:

Opppssss ill have to fix that I guess....

That would be "OOpppsss", you left out an "O". Sorry I couldn't resist.:)