Light-O-Rama Forums

Polar express sound tracks

crackchecker

I am looking for someone willing to pass on a full version of Polar express' "hot chocolate" and "believe" MP3. I have someone's shortend versions and would really like the full version.

Some other MP3's i'm looking for are: "Grinch's Where are you chrismas", "Last Christmas BEA's" , "Last Christmas Wham", and "Rocken around the Christmas tree".

PM me and I'll get you my e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks all.

I have retrieved all the songs needed at amazon.com

Some of those songs you mentioned I downloaded from VHS to use in my display last year.

The funny thing about buying songs for $0.99 from itunes or some other place is that those same songs can be found on cassettes and other things like VHS that we have laying around the house, even vinyl records, but for convenience sake we buy them.

The computer room even though it is a mess looks like a recording studio with all this gadgets hooked up to the computers. lol.

What burns me is that we spend $50.00 or more on songs for our display, and in late November I find a CD at Walmart that has 12 songs on it and 8 of those song I bought from Napster are on that CD for $5.00.

Worse yet is the CD that I bought from a second hand store for $1.50 (like new) has 15 songs and 7 of the songs on it , I bought from Napster.

Oh well spares.

You know, I ever even thought about looking at the second hand stores. Might be worth my while.

crackchecker wrote:

You know, I ever even thought about looking at the second hand stores. Might be worth my while.

I bought from a second hand store a David Foster CD entitled "The Christmas Album" with "Carol of the Bells" on it..........someone said it is a hard to find CD, maybe but I found it.............and I paid $1.50 for it . Superb condition.

I bought others too.

Specially look closer to Christmas, but on the other hand I look when ever I can.