Light-O-Rama Forums

Multiple house controller stand

debtoews

boys boys boys...the sequencing isnt that hard for multiple houses....we currently have 2.5 streets...no one can see all the houses at one time other than our drone video...so I sequence one street and then copy and paste to the other streets....in the big scheme of things, most people are just in awe of all the houses dancing the music...they are not lighting snobs (as I refer to myself) and so keeping the sequencing simple is actually better in my opinion.  If the lights are too crazy, it doesnt look good on multiple houses.  Having them do the same thing or every other one or one side of the street vs the other side looks really cool.  We also use 4 colors so there is something to play thing there as well.  You can view past videos of when we were only 16 houses and later this year at:  www.SantaClausLaneClovis.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2017 at 10:28 PM, debtoews said:

When your doing 34 houses- you gotta be organized.  Hubby made these stands out of 1 piece of 2 X @ furring strip and painted them black. 2 16 channel controllers fit on each one.  He will put a surge protector on the side. We will over with a black plastic garbage bag for rain.  Best part is the connections wont be on the ground!

IMG_3655.JPG

IMG_3656.JPG

IMG_3657.JPG

Thank you for posting this! I made one this weekend for my first LOR controller and it's perfect. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked