Light-O-Rama Forums

Mary's Little Boy Child - Glee Cast

caniac

I've always loved the Boney M version. Glee that you linked is good too. I've got a little time off this week and if it keeps raining - who knows Chet, I might get it done. 

(Side note - bought the speaker you suggested and as you do, so do I - love it).

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:23 AM, caniac said:

has anyone done this one?

A little bumpy & flashy - but as good as I have time to get it this close to lights on. Stopped raining - gotta get back outside...

Sent to Chet.

I would like to see what you have for that if you want to share it.. 

I will try to work on the faces for it.. Just kinda busy right now though. Oh as a reminder... my stuff is reg Ican Lights... no Pixels, ccr, rgb, etc.. Thanks..

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:54 PM, Grizwald said:

Can I get a copy

rcampjr1@cox.net

Thanks

sent

Boy howdy - so sorry I missed your post. Sometimes we get so caught up in our own blinky/flashy world you need to slap us to get our attention - well myself anyway.

As I said in the email - I'm so far southwest OKC I'm practically Yukon. Would love to see your show if you'll PM or email me your address. Also, Santas Helper (Tom) isn't too far from us. Wanna see a 33-ft beautiful mega tree - will PM his address, or you could ask him directly...

19 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Hope it helps.

That York Coliseum speaker you turned me on to really makes the front yard sound like you're at a concert! Really does this song justice...

http://yorkville.com/installation/coliseum_mini/product/c120p/

and how, I can stand out in front of my show and it's crystal clear.  First time I saw I thought it might be a bit pricey but because it could handle the elements I went for it.  Most on here have to edit their youtube and add the original track over top of it to get the video to turn out good, I just have to turn the speaker up half a notch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tnfirebugs said:

May I get a copy please. Thank you in advance. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

thought I'd get your email from another post, but you didn't list it on Taylor Swift or Bruce's request either.

Leave it here - and go into those others and post it too.