Light-O-Rama Forums

Bodies by Drowning Pool

caniac

has anyone done this one to signing faces, with or without RGB?  Care to share?

Edited by caniac

I was going to do this one many years back with a remix of Disturbed but never did it....what a shame I abandoned this song but I can bring it to life this year sometime like in a month or so. I'll let you you know when I tackle it. 

Thanks, after watching the 82 year old man sing it on America's Got Talent I decided it just might work with my Area 51 theme.  btw, I have jumped off into the RGB world (or at least have my toes in the water).

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/8/2016 at 10:45 AM, angelmj08 said:

I was going to do this one many years back with a remix of Disturbed but never did it....what a shame I abandoned this song but I can bring it to life this year sometime like in a month or so. I'll let you you know when I tackle it. 

Thanks that would be awesome, do you need me to supply the MP3 I have from Drowning Pool?

Some one has done a version of it, i had it last year, but some how it got erased. I will try and find it again.

On 7/24/2016 at 2:02 AM, james morris said:

Have it did it last year

If you have the face sequence, i would love to have it again. bowhunter3125@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

James I would love a copy of still sharing ! Thanks again for all of the sequences you have shared with us !!

aiellochris81@gmail.com

James or Caniac, I'd like to take a look at this one if you don't mind sharing.

Thank you very much for your time.  75redman@gmail.com

~Rodney~

• 4 weeks later...

By any chance could someone send me a copy? I just got lightorama this year and have been trying to focus on christmas and forgot all about halloween. I grabbed a few last night but this song is one I was datydreaming about today. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can NWGRAPHIX2@yahoo.com

Any help would be great! Thank you guys