Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Christmas Trees

JBrownUP

1 minute ago, Brucey said:

That's great just can't buy anymore this year :( 

And I couldn't build them for this year due to what I already have to build and ship. If you want to order for next year just contact me and I'll let you make payments. Have a great display.

I have 3 of Doug's singing trees.  I had him modify them by putting crossbars on the top of the frame.  They match up size wise to the pumpkins I use in my halloween display.  Then I put green led ropelight on them.

They look great.  4 years old and still going strong.

• Like 1

I got them from holiday coro this year but forget to get the lights, so for those who use them what colors are you using on each channel from holiday coro?

1-Tree Outline-obviously Green

2-Eyes Open

3-Eyes Closed

4-Top Lip

5- Lower Lip

6-Bottom Lip

7-O mouth

8-Middle Mouth

Similar to Doug's Wire Frame trees, I got 4 from a guy that makes them from aluminium tubing, here in Australia: 

Christmas Creations - Singing faces

He uses blue for eyes open and yellow for mouth parts, the girl ones have red for mouth parts.

Looking forward to using them for my first ever display this year.

12 hours ago, ericm said:

I got them from holiday coro this year but forget to get the lights, so for those who use them what colors are you using on each channel from holiday coro?

1-Tree Outline-obviously Green

2-Eyes Open

3-Eyes Closed

4-Top Lip

5- Lower Lip

6-Bottom Lip

7-O mouth

8-Middle Mouth

I used green for the outline blue for the eyes open everything else was bright white. Here's a picture of the backside of mine ready to go on my roof https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDgEpqsgNhfZmowR0tmOVQyamM/view?usp=drivesdk