Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Eve Sarajevo Arches

jerry72

6 arches 33 pixels apiece. Not the best, not the worst. But just as good as my first. I will send the LMS, VIZ and SUP file for anyone who would liek it. And if anyone can find a way to improve upon it, please fell free to send back so i can see what ya have done. Always looking to learn.

Very nice job. Thumbs up

If you don't mind. I'll take a copy.

Johnnykat12@aol.com

Edited by Cdanna77

Nice job Jerry!

Thank you. Is a learning process. My first for Music box Dancer was a bit easier because of the easy beat. Next up i plan to sequence Christmas vacation

Very nice job. Thumbs up

If you don't mind. I'll take a copy.

Johnnykat12@aol.com

Sent it out.

Nice job Jerry.  Please send me the .sup file.  Although I'm pretty happy with my version of that song, in my case, my pixel tree was the star so there were a number of places where the arches were dark.  I like some of the parts that I might stick into my version where mine was dark.  jim@k6ccc.org

Jerry thank you big time.

I like what you did there. I'm going to be using dumb nodes. So I'll see how I will incorporate what you done.

Nice job Jerry.  Please send me the .sup file.  Although I'm pretty happy with my version of that song, in my case, my pixel tree was the star so there were a number of places where the arches were dark.  I like some of the parts that I might stick into my version where mine was dark.  jim@k6ccc.org

Sent ya the SUP and VIZ file in case ya needed it. Hope you can fill in the blanks and make yer sequence better.

Very nice, Jerry. I would appreciate the SUP and VIZ files. I updated five arches this year and your work may help jump start the conversion. Thanks and best regards.

Terry

thight@marketfish.net

Edited by Terry Hight

Very nice, Jerry. I would appreciate the SUP and VIZ files. I updated five arches this year and your work may help jump start the conversion. Thanks and best regards.

Terry

thight@marketfish.net

On it way