Light-O-Rama Forums

Does anyone share superstar sequences?

gemba

uncledan, if you go this route won't it clash with other sequence's (new at this) that you already are running or using brains sequences will they work in conjunction with what ever the CCR's are doing.

I currently have 12/CCRs and adding a 6 ch star on top. I do have total of 32 channels minus the 6 I need for the star leaving 26 channels. I have 4 CCPs for circles / arches I would like to incorporate.  Is this do a ble?

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by clash with other sequences.  Create a visualization if you haven't already, import to superstar and create instant sequence.  Best bet would probably fan back and forth for theme for arches.  That's going to be trial and error.  The timing map on instant sequencer is also something to play around with and watch a tutorial on.   It might be easiest to create visualization of just the arches and whatever you need superstar for.  I haven't used instant sequencer on ccr arches or circles.  I did get decent results with my 63 mini trees and 5 nine channel arches.  Obviously it won't be as good as doing it yourself but I was pleasantly suprised.  Import the superstar sequence to SE and copy and paste what you need.  You don't need to use the whole sequence created by superstar if that's what you mean by clash with other sequences.  I'm still very new to super star myself as this is first year with CCR's and pixels.  The smooth effects and morph tools also worked very well for my pixel tree.  Created a pixel tree sequence in a few hours. 

if you run the superstar program for the (lazy LoL) will you need to import some music to run it or what or how will it run? What I meant with clashing, was how would the sequence know to distinguish between the CCR tree vs. CCP arches or will they run together?

Import media, create timings, and create instant sequence. Everything in your visualization will be sequenced separately when you run instant sequence.