Light-O-Rama Forums

Let Me Take A Selfie

Holidaysequences

Hey.... the neighborhood kids asked me to do this one... I must admit it does have a good beat

that doesn't sound like the same chick from the Chainsmokers version. The woman on your video has a weird accent, maybe it's the way it's recorded?

Have no idea I bought the MP 3 from Amazon. I looked at Amazon and noticed there is one that says the chainsmokers-selfie album selfie

then another one... selfie-selfie-album let me take another selfie and I guess I got the selfie-selfie-album-let me take another selfie. Well I guess I'll get the other one as well..... but first........let me take a Selfie.

Edited by angelmj08

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would let all who wants the Selfie sequence I haven given it to (Caniac) To send it to whoever wants it please leave caniac a PM or if you have his e-mail send him a message. I really appreciate Caniac helping me in getting the sequence to everyone that asks. I hope you all enjoy the sequence as much I enjoyed sequencing the song.

Thanks

Just thought I would let all who wants the Selfie sequence I haven given it to (Caniac) To send it to whoever wants it please leave caniac a PM or if you have his e-mail send him a message. I really appreciate Caniac helping me in getting the sequence to everyone that asks. I hope you all enjoy the sequence as much I enjoyed sequencing the song.

Thanks

I have taken your version and tweaked it for Christmas also!!

Would also love a copy!  Check out the free sequences I have as well! www.ourlightdisplay.webs.com 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Would love a copy please

Jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

Edited by jmatyczuk

May I have a copy. My kids will flip out if they knew that song was in the show. imma surprise them. ibewill at comcast dot net

May I have a christmas copy thanks

Jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

I have taken your version and tweaked it for Christmas also!!

Can I please have a copy of the christmas copy of selfie please

Jmatyczuk@hotmail.com