Light-O-Rama Forums

Forsty's head falling off

Ponddude

I lot of LOR users came to see my display this year. Some of them didn't get a chance to see my Frosty in action due to some very strong winds that we had. Apparently Forsty was not designed to stand up to 60 mph winds! Luckily this happened after Christmas and he was fine for the majority of the season. I put together a video from my security cameras so you can see what happens.

There are only a certain group of people that will find this humorous...I think thats all of us!! I find it hysterical!!

Just a warning, keep the kids away!!

http://www.vimeo.com/8663294

I am glad you got the murderer on film. Knew there was a reason to purchase a cam. Thanks for a laugh on a Monday morning :)

bhays wrote:

That's too funny.  What's in the box with the acrylic dome?  Moving head?  If so, you had two moving heads in your display for a little while there.  lol

HAHA, yes it was a moving head and you are absolutely right! Although Frosty's head was meant to move, it wasn't meant to go falling to the ground!

Now that was humorous. And I agree with the other poster, what really made it was the car driving by at the exact moment his head fell off. Now what do you think the odds for that to happen would be? Thanks for the laugh!

• 8 months later...
Guest Don Gillespie

If only you had some horses and some kings men then maybe they could put frosty back together again. LOL maybe frosty saw the car and laughed his head off pardon the pun couldn't help it.

:D

Everyone will be thrilled to know that Frosty's head is now fixed and reattached. I just have to keep an eye out for anymore drive by shootings! ;)

• The topic was locked