Light-O-Rama Forums

Cool song from awhile back

Guest guest

Remember Twas' the night before christmas with the mice? Remember Albert who wanted to check out the town clock and ended up screwing it up and fixed it just before midnight?

What the heck is the name of that song that it plays at midnight???

Anyone have it? Would love to do a syncronization to it!

Thanks,
Luke

The Big Cartoon Database listed the following:

Songs:
"Give Your Heart A Try" (Father Mouse)
"Even A Miracle Needs A Hand" (Joshua Trundel, Albert Mouse)
"Calling Santa" (Wee Winter Singers)

I don't know if one of those is correct.

Tom

Well, I hate to promote pirating or anything like that, but the entire movie is on www.youtube.com. Here's the link.

It's flash based so you can not download it. There's gotta be a way to recorder the music from Windows Sound recorder or something.

llbarnes wrote:

Well, I hate to promote pirating or anything like that, but the entire movie is on http://www.youtube.com. Here's the link.
It's flash based so you can not download it. There's gotta be a way to recorder the music from Windows Sound recorder or something.

Here is some information on how to operate your Windows Playback and Recording controls:

(note: some sound cards install a custom volume control which may not work the same. This might help point you in the right direction though...)

Open Volume Control: Double-click the speaker in your task tray or go to "Start" button -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Volume Control. This will open the Playback volume control. This controls playback, we want to control recording.

Switch to the recording controls: In Volume Control go to Options -> Properties. Put a dot in "Recording". Look at the volume controls available below "Recording". What you will see in here can vary depending on the hardware installed in your computer. Put a check in "Wave Out Mix" or "What U Hear" (yes - I've seen it with a U, not You. I think this was with a Creative Labs sound card.) Put a check in all of them if you like - it won't hurt anything. Click OK.

Congradulations! You're now in the Sound Recording Control mixer - This controls the recording aspect of your computer's sound system :(Now select the source you wish to record from. In this case, you will want to record from Wave Out Mix or What U Hear. Just put a check in the "Select" box at the bottom of the source you wish to select. Most of the time you can only select one source at a time. Just in case, make sure you only have once source selected anyways. This will prevent excess noise from being recorded. You may have to experiment with the sources a little here - yours could be named something different!