Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama Wallpaper

sawyer1206

LightORamaDan wrote:

The house on the bottom right is mine and the picture above it is mine also. The picture above is the right side of the house.

Dan

What is up with the radiation emblems above the eaves? Have your own reactor to supply the power?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sawyer1206

• Surfing4Dough

• LightORamaDan

• Ponddude

Jeff Millard wrote:

Guys,

Thank you for the wallpaper! I put the 3D one on every computer in the house and my work laptop. Dawn's trying to figure out how to get her's back to pics of the dog and making me laugh a lot.

I like that 3D image so much, I have another request...

Can you please make something that could be turned into a coroplast sign we can put on the lawn during display time. I asked Dan a long time ago for permission to advertise the logo this way, then never did it. If you're taking orders... I'd like it to say "Powered by PSE&G, controlled by:" and have something similar to the 3D logo.

If not, then just the 3D logo with "Lights synchronized by:" or something. Does anyone know if signmakers can work from jpg files?

Thanks again for this thread. I really like the design of the logo, and appreciate you sharing your talents with those of us who ain't so artistic...

Jeff

Jeff,

Sufingfordough has done a great job on the wallpaper and he definetly has some skills so I am hoping he will hook you up. If he is uanable I will work something up in photoshop tonight.

And every coroplast sign I have had made I gave them a jpg. file, I think that is waht they prefer.

Jeff Millard wrote:

Guys,

Thank you for the wallpaper! I put the 3D one on every computer in the house and my work laptop. Dawn's trying to figure out how to get her's back to pics of the dog and making me laugh a lot.

Can you please make something that could be turned into a coroplast sign we can put on the lawn during display time. I asked Dan a long time ago for permission to advertise the logo this way, then never did it. If you're taking orders... I'd like it to say "Powered by PSE&G, controlled by:" and have something similar to the 3D logo.

If not, then just the 3D logo with "Lights synchronized by:" or something. Does anyone know if signmakers can work from jpg files?

Thanks again for this thread. I really like the design of the logo, and appreciate you sharing your talents with those of us who ain't so artistic...

Jeff

I will give it a shot at some point, but want to make sure I know what you are talking about for sure. Which version of the 3D logo do you like?

Here is one picture high resolution little like the new website.

I hope you like this one. I made this one from the old lor logo and added little light circles.

Attached files 195875=10961-Light-o-rama Background.jpg

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Guys,

Jeff

I will give it a shot at some point, but want to make sure I know what you are talking about for sure. Which version of the 3D logo do you like?

Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but here is one. Attached 1.6MB zip file. jpg should be about 22"x15", but should be able to blown-up/cropped for printing if need by the sign makers. (The version attached here is bigger than what is on flickr--appears they limit size on the site). Nothing fancy but might work.

While I was at it, I also added more wallpapers to the flickr site too (probably have to check page 2):
LOR Wallpapers

Attached files LOR logo project powered by PSEG.zip

And another using Craig's CAD logo. Jeff, if interested in either of these, I actually have a slightly better version where the black text appears more "rounded" with a little depth to it, but both versions with this exceed the allowed file size to a message (>2MB). The text kinda matches the black text of the LOR logo in the first zip I attached just above. PM me your email address if interested in either of these.

Attached files lorlogo project powered by PSEG color logo.zip

Here is a "Controlled By Light-o-Rama" version for a sign that will appeal to more people, without the PSE&G portion (I think Jeff wanted the PSE&G since I think he works for them--never hurts to kiss up to the employer!)

It will look like this, but download HQ version attached.
4261396412_99355c579b.jpg

Attached files LOR Logo Controlled by LOR sign1.zip

Jeff Millard wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but here is one....

The first one is exactly what I was imagining. If I can find the PS Logo (I have it somewhere) can you put it in if it's good enough quality? If not, no biggie, it looks great as it is now.

Thank you so much. That's some nice stuff you make there. Craig's image is cool as a desktop, but I think I like the actual LOR logo for an advertisment sign.

I really appreciate it. I got the approval to have them made by the keeper of the bank...:shock:

Jeff

Emailed you the full-size version, since 2.5MB zipped.

Attached files 195936=10980-LOR-Logo powered by PSEG co

• 2 weeks later...