Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR prices

Guest guest

I have decided to take the leap into Light-O-Rama after seeing so many awesome displays on and off the internet for the past couple of years. The only trouble is, I have looked on the LOR webpage, these forums (and others) ebay (no strikes at all) and just about everywhere else I can think of; After all this I am still left wondering if LOR costs $100 or $1000. I can not find any LOR prices ANYWHERE! So if anyone can give me a list of the LOR products and how much they cost, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, I enjoy this site a lot, as well as the displays people have posted.

Hey greg, if you could move this to the LOR section I am sure all the AL guys would be happy. lol At least everyone is getting along alot better. Also for the original poster you can see prices for Lightorama prices www.lightorama.com/Store.html All items are out of stock for this season. Again do not mean to intrude on you all just answered a question. Love the vids from all the al guys esp Mike z.

whoops, I feel stupid. sorry for posting in the AL thread, I could have sworn that I had clicked LOR. anyways, I know that they are out of stock, but I still need to know the prices. Thanks for the link, Dale. I don't see how I wasn't lead to that page when I was searching the LOR site.

If you click on one of the links in the posts above, the prices should be on the site next to the product. As for what you mentioned...hearing $100 and $1000...that really depends on what you want to do with your display. It'll probably cost around $200-$250 for a startup package and a controller. Most people start out small, and work up. If you really want to jump in full force and have 80 or so channels, then you should plan on at least $1000. It's not cheap, especially in the first year when you have to get the program, and all the other electronics if you plan to do music, too. But the cost really does just depend on exactly what it is that you want to do.

Oh, and the extension cords will knock out your bank account faster than an identity thief! :laughing: