Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence after show

JUN

I 've been searching this forum but I can't seem to find the answer. I hope someone can help me. My show ends at midnight. What I am trying to accomplish is to leave some light on after the show until 0600 AM with no music., for instance leave the the icicle lights on. I already have a musical sequence for just the icicle lights. How can I first remove the music form the sequence? How to program the show(light) in the show editor? If I can't remove the music How can to make a new sequence or show without the music. I hope I made sense. Thanks.

Create an 'Animation' sequence with only the lights you want to use after hours.

Open your Show Editor, and add said sequence to the animation section. (You could add it to the musical if you really, really wanted to.)

Go into your schedule editor and schedule a time for that show to run.

Make sure you are running 2.6.0, as an older version (I forget which, and too lazy to look) had a big centering around midnight.

And if you are running a later version. And dont want to upgrade at this point in time. Then all you got to do is not use 12PM and dont program anything to cross over the 12 midnight time. So, end at 11:59PM and Start at 12:01AM. Ya, a pain for 2 minutes of nothing. But it is a work around till you are ready to upgrade.