Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence editor questions

Tyler Robertson

Hello all willing to help out a newbie!

I am trying to figure out how I can utilize all of my channels on the sequence editor. I purchased a five pack of pre-sequenced songs. I noticed that my layout is not the same layout they allready have in place of course. Also, they have a tune in sign channel in which doesnt even get lit up in the whole sequence. I am using my tune in sign just on its own timer not even involved in my lormp3 setup. I dont want to make a mistake changing things around on the editor and wish I never did anything at all so I need some assistance.

My question is, how can I move and change the channels on the editor to my layout utilizing all 16 channels I am using.

Here is my rough draft channel layout for a better idea on what I am talking about.

channels 1-2 are house green and house blue

channels-3-8 are fence and yard items

channel-9 is house white

channel-10-16 are yard items

Thanks again for all your help!

I think the easiest will be after opening one of the pre-sequenced songs goto Tools and select channel property grid. There you will be able to change the channels atributes. After, when you are happy with all the changes, goto Edit and select Export Channel Configuration and there you will be prompted to save a light-o-rama channel template. Now that you have this template saved (.lcc file ) just open each sequence goto Edit and import channel configuration and load your channel set up. Make sure to save each sequence after you import:)

Always glad to help. I only recently discovered the forums. Wish I had found it sooner. It would of saved me ALOT of aggravation when I first started out.

When your stuck don't be afraid to ask. Somebody here usually has an answer. :)

Darryl

• 4 weeks later...

Also a newbie. Are you saying if I have channels 10,11,12 on Controller #1 and those channels are plugged into that controller that I can designate those three channels to another Controller (ie. Controller #4)and not have to manually relocate the ext. cords for those channels?

demrich wrote:

Also a newbie. Are you saying if I have channels 10,11,12 on Controller #1 and those channels are plugged into that controller that I can designate those three channels to another Controller (ie. Controller #4)and not have to manually relocate the ext. cords for those channels?

No. If you have 3 objects on #1 10/11/12 and move those to #4 10/11/12, you will need to move those extension cords to #4 10/11/12.