Light-O-Rama Forums

Non Christmas Sequences

Guest guest

Ok, I've been working on the light show for my annual summer party. It will be this coming Saturday. I am using 32 LOR channels and had a tentative playlist, but my programming isn't coming along as fast as I'd like. All in all I want about 5 songs. Right now, I've got the Overture/Prologue to the Mama Mia Broadway Play and Kiss - I was made for loving you. I am working on Blackbox - Everybody dance now. I had started with Kiss Rock and roll all night, but the timings are so screwy I don't have time to mess around with them. I also wanted to use Proud to be an American as a finale. I can probably get Blackbox and Proud to be an american done.

Does anyone have any non-christmas sequences they would be willing to share? You can either respond here or PC me. Donors are welcome to have/use the sequences I've already put together. Even if it is not for exactly 32 channels, I can tweak as long as the timings are laid down. I've found that 75-80% of the programming effort is to get the timing right.

Thanks.

Don't know if this helps:

I am the proud owner of a new 16-ch LOR box. I also own (not near as proudly) one (1) sequence approx. 15-20% done.

The times when I left off working on the sequence and when I realized how tough this is pretty much perfectly coincide. :shock:

It is Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on his LEGEND album (2002 re-master, single-disc version). I've laid down the main beat and secondary beat. The rest of what I have there may or may not be useful. If you want it, let me know.

Jon