Light-O-Rama Forums

Ok... Since no one else has asked yet... (recently)

jwilling

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jcheslin

• ChuckHutchings

• joneslights

• stachows

WooHooo...wooo.. oh man Im feeling dizzy... ok,ok, breathe... sorry forgot to keep breathing, so excited.

Got my shipping notice also!!!

:):D:D

I finally got my CCR on Friday. How frustrating?

Why? Because I fired up my Halloween display this weekend and my USB to LOR controller cable is tied up and in use. So I cannot play with the CCR yet.

I believe it is a LOR conspiracy to get me to buy another USB cable, which I realized would actually be a good thing to have in case I broke my current one.

Oh well the CCR is real pretty in the box, I wonder if it works?

Time will tell.

I have the same problem. I was able to play with it this weekend during the day since the halloween display is at night. It does make it tough if I want to work through my CCR issues during the week though.

It may be worth having an extra I guess. I originally had the old serial adapter and it went bad a year or two ago so I had then express ship me the USB adapter as it was when I was trying to get my Christmas light display up and running.

After 6 years of using LOR with the original serial 485 interface, I finally bought a new USB one this year. I wanted flexibility to use newer machines that might not have serial ports (actually 2 serial ports, since I also need the X-10 interface), plus having some redundancy in an essential "critical point of failure" component didn't seem like a bad thing :P

-Tim

@ joneslights I too placed my order on the last day of the sale. Friday I received conformation that it was being shipped. Should get it on Tuesday!! So hang tight should be any day now. :-)

Getting anxious to play with the thing!!!!!!!!!!

Darryl Lambert wrote:

@ joneslights I too placed my order on the last day of the sale. Friday I received conformation that it was being shipped. Should get it on Tuesday!! So hang tight should be any day now.  :-)

I was beginning to wonder if I should just scrap it for this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Darryl Lambert wrote:

@ joneslights I too placed my order on the last day of the sale. Friday I received conformation that it was being shipped. Should get it on Tuesday!! So hang tight should be any day now.  :-)

Finally got my Paypal request. To be fair, Mary told me I was THE LAST person to order from the sale. I kind of figured I was, based on the time I ordered ;)

So if you haven't received any word, you may want to check, as I am last.

• The topic was locked