Light-O-Rama Forums

Ok... Since no one else has asked yet... (recently)

jwilling

...and since you are going to tease us with the (near) release version of the manual (dated Sept. 30th for those who have not looked yet).

When does this thing release into the 'wild'?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jcheslin

• ChuckHutchings

• joneslights

• stachows

I called both last week and Wed 9/30/2009 and was told "the CCR would be shipping later this week". Well, while it is Friday, we can 'hope' .....

Is there a link to a screen shot of the CCR in Seq Editor mode. I am most curious to see how i am going to program two CCR's into a total of 4 chasing arches. Maybe there is a how-to for that as well. I do know there are a few samples in the new CCR manual. Thanks

Mine (ordered 7/7/09) is on the way now, too!

...[Deep breath].... *trying not to explode from excitement*

I'll have it integrated in the Halloween show by this weekend (hopefully). I'll post photos/vids.

Thanks LOR!

And, when you lucky ones get your new toys [while those of us who ordered on 7/12 have to wait a few more days] can someone please reveal the secret of which Device Type I choose in a Musical Sequence File --- and how do I assign Macro Channels 151 thru 157 since the current list of circuits only goes to 16 ... of course, maybe I am just confused or slow and missed the answer somewhere else ....

tsrail wrote:

Mine (ordered 7/7/09) is on the way now, too!

...[Deep breath].... *trying not to explode from excitement*

I'll have it integrated in the Halloween show by this weekend (hopefully). I'll post photos/vids.

Thanks LOR!

I wish I could have mine up then... It is out for delivery with UPS today. I cannot find in the software how to program it... When will we be getting the software??

Just got the news the CCRs were shipped today .... Now all of you experts have to share the secrets with the rest of us ....

for those of you who posted that your ccr is on its way, did you get an email from LOR stating that. I have not rec'd anything yet.

also, I too am dying to see how the sequence editor looks for programming the ccr. screen shots please

Yes. Email from the LOR YahooStore. You can also check your original order confirmation email. It should have a link to order status, which should be updated if yours has shipped.

Rick -- yes, LOR sent me a confirmation with UPS delivery info --- mine arrive on 10/12 --- I too am still in the dark about programming sequences with the CCR.

My original Yahoo Store link says that my order shipped back in July - but of course my CCR was not included in that shipment.

I placed my order on 7/6, what are the order dates for you guys that have started getting your CCRs in?

DPattee wrote:

My original Yahoo Store link says that my order shipped back in July - but of course my CCR was not included in that shipment.

I placed my order on 7/6, what are the order dates for you guys that have started getting your CCRs in?

My order confirmation was dated 7/6. I imagine there were a lot then, though.

Playing with my CCR's tonight. It's fun. A little difficult to figure out, but fun all the same.