Light-O-Rama Forums

lights flashing during slow fades

Guest guest

ok. i addressed this once before, but having additionbal problems now.

2 songs sequenced for 4th of july, during one song in the middle of as slow fade 2 of the channels 14 & 12 start to flash.

on the second song channel 2 just remains on during a twinkle

here is the strange part, i am running red, white and blue spot lights, all of these problems are on the white spot lights so there are the most noticable.

running 16 channel lor controllers (lor1602w)

any ideas how to correct this problem?

ch 1-15 are spots 1 red, 2 white, 3 blue 4 red 5 white ect...

ch 16 is curtain strobes

thanks in advance for the help

From LOR Wiki: If a circuit appears to flicker during a fade, it could be the result of editing the timings of events inside of a fade. If you alter the timings inside of a fade, the fade will not be corrected to adjust for this. The forkaround is that if you adjust the timing, you'll need to redo your fade.

http://www.synchronizedchristmas.com/lorwiki/index.php/Known_Bugs_and_Fixes#Sequencer_v1.5:_Flickering_of_lights_during_fade_ins.2Fouts

FDNY260/Dale W,

Yes, you should only have to redraw the fade.

If that doesn't work, and your controllers are more than 9 months old, you might make sure you have the right firmware. If they are new controllers, this shouldn't be an issue.

I believe that both of these issues can be resolved by re-drawing the fades. You do not need to delete and redraw, just overlay them....

Now this will only be true IF: You added timing events to a sequence after you initially drew the fades. If this is not the case then there is something else going on.