Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Template

Guest guest

I would like to know if there is a way to create a template that has your complete layout already designed, then you would add your music and save it as a show. This way you would not have to recreate your layout for every song.

Thank you,

Brian

You can save your channel information, but not timing marks. (At least with the current LOR version.)

Simply setup the channels as you wish them to be. (Not looking at the software, mind you.) Go up to Tools? -> Export Channels. Save this to a file name you will remember.

Then, to test, open up a new seqeunce. Go back to Tools? -> Import Channels, and choose the name you just chose. It should import. You will be asked if you want to import the animation. If you created anything in the animation view, you will want to answer yes to this question.

Edit: As was pointed out below, you need to click "Edit -> Export/Import."

Don wrote:

Simply setup the channels as you wish them to be. (Not looking at the software, mind you.) Go up to Tools? -> Export Channels. Save this to a file name you will remember.

Don, I know you werent looking at the software but as I recall you have to go to edit then export channel configuration.

I will go and check to make sure. Ok yes it is edit.

Richard