Light-O-Rama Forums

My save 10 order is on it's way!

Guest guest

I'm so excited I got an email last night that my order had been shipped. I signed up for the save 10 and didn't think it would this soon. Can't wait till Friday to get it.

What is the save10 and the sale I keep hearing about? I did not hear a thing about it, but I also did not realize that you got a discount if you bought LOR with a board. I ordered my software last week and I am about to by a 16 channel Deluxe kit. Is the sale still going on or am a day late and a dollar short?

Brian

The sale was the week of May 22nd through May 29th and they were worried about a large amount of orders so anyone willing to delay their order they could save an extra 10% (save10). Unfortunately your about a month late.

I got a message today about shipment. This would put it at work on Monday coming from NJ to MO. I was going to take Monday day off, but now I think I'll go in and retrieve my goodies instead.

I ordered about 11PM on that first Sunday of the sale. (Actually, it started Monday and I was reconciled to staying up past midnight to order.)

i didnt get an email but i checked the shipment and it should be here friday and my bank was charged.. i didnt get a chance to move money around, i thought i would have gotten an email..:{

ok, dumb question. how do you check the order status? I've scoured the site and can't find that option.

i never got the original order confirmation thru email. I did confirm it offline with Mary so I know it went thru, but the email never showed up. Which, makes me believe that an email for shipment won't arrive either.

EasleyK, you may want to check and see if there's a way to "whitelist" an email sender or a way to mark certain email senders as "safe". Many times, email providers will filter out emails that they believe are spam (based on automatic filters). Unfortunately, this can cause invoices and shipping confirmation emails to vanish. Another possibility is that your email address was mis-entered or had a space or misplaced character (aka fumble fingered) so all order information is going somewhere else.

Just possibilities.

Tom

joshuashu wrote:

i didnt get an email but i checked the shipment and it should be here friday and my bank was charged.. i didnt get a chance to move money around, i thought i would have gotten an email..:{
We only check with people if they asked us to do so in the comments of the order. Sorry, but sending an email and awaiting a confirmation from each order prior to charging them is simply not practical.

1 of my 2 save10 orders is on the way. It was scheduled for delivery today, but was delayed along the way due to the road closures, towns closed, ect in NY state due to the massive flooding that the east coast got. But It should be here tomorrow. I am so impressed with the sooner than thought delivery time on the save10 orders.

Way to go LightORama:waycool:

thats fine, i am just glad to get them, thanks so much for the quick order i figured it wouldnt be here till august, now i can have some more fun, guess ill have to dig out some chirstmas lights to test all my stuff... :laughing::waycool:

I just read my email, so I too am happy to join this list of "Save10" buyers whose packages on the way.

Well, one of the three orders I placed. One at the very beginning of the sale, one in the middle of the week and one at the last minute right before it ended!

West coast arrival will be July 10th for me also.

Soon it will be time play!:waycool:

Steve

Ordered my Save10 order on 5/22 at 12:51am EDT and received my shipping notification Friday 6/30.

johnsonfool ordered just after midnight EDT on 5/22 and received notification Wednesday 6/28, but I'm guessing LOR got a lot of orders in the first few hours on 5/22.

Tom

As long as I see them by November I'll be happy. Only take 15 minutes to load them into the RiteTime boxes... Well worth waiting to save another 10%...

Rich

Well, so much for the 2 month wait with save 10. My order will be here on Friday of next week. I ordered them at 1151 on the 21st. Dan comes through again. So looking forward to getting them and getting started putting them together. I haven't gotten an enclosure for them, but I am planning on building my own since it will be under the overhang of the house and mounted to the wall. Hard to steal, and out of the rain. That is where I will put 2 of the kits, but the 3 will have to be in an enclosure. I will start looking for an enclosure now that they are on the way. Has anyone thought about using a plastic mailbox for an enclosure?