Light-O-Rama Forums

Tracks

Frank Rossi

I have started to work with tracks and have created tracks by colors. I have noticed for example if I am in track "red" and add sequence data, it may not appear on track 1. Track 1 is all of the channels. It appears to only happen to some of the tracks I have created. I have a track for an arch and I have never noticed the problem?

Thanks

Frank

Are all the channels in the additional tracks created by using the copy to track function? If any are created by adding them in the track, and assigning them to the same controller and channel ID, the results are not as expected. It is possible to verify which way it was done through a careful examination of the .lms file.

-klb- wrote:

Are all the channels in the additional tracks created by using the copy to track function? If any are created by adding them in the track, and assigning them to the same controller and channel ID, the results are not as expected. It is possible to verify which way it was done through a careful examination of the .lms file.

I have the problem if I add data in tracks 2 through 8. If I add the data (sequency) in track 1 and go to the color tracks (2 to 8) it is always there. But it is not always there if I do the reverse. I maybe doing a copy form one channel to the next channel and I have no idea on how to check the .lms file. This is not a big deal but maybe a software issue.

Try putting that sequence in a show, and schedule that show. Then run the LOR verifier. See if it flags any errors with channel assignments.