Light-O-Rama Forums

First time with LOR

Guest guest

Hi Gang-

need help- I opened up sequence editor, then clicked on NEW then on musical sequence, then picked a song converted to wav format, then i renamed channels 1 through 160 with refrences to what they will control. :]

Then i realized i needed to maybe change channel setting(right click) and when i did that i lost all my renamed channels 1 through 160. :X What did i do wrong? ( i don't have any boxes hooked up to computer yet if that would have made a difference) Once i have established the channel refrences and names, how do i save it so i dont have ot retype it again for the next song and teh song after that?

If anyone is willing to share about a half hour of their time over the phone to get me started, it would be much appreciated. email me with a number and when it would be convenient for you. :ornament:

Thank you

Todd Witte

York, PA

717-767-6666

Dear Santas Helper,

Thank you for taking the time to call so quickly and help get me off the porch. The shortcuts you gave me seemed to make it look so clear. Tell Santa i said thank you for allowing you to help me this evening.

Hope your 4th celebration gets off problem free,

Cheers,

Todd

Todd,

Just glad I could help. Let me (or others here) know if you have any other questions/problems or even let us know how your progressing. We all like to grow here at P.C.

I've had others here on P.C. help me out in the same way. It's the least I could do.

Tom