Light-O-Rama Forums

just added this awsome accesory to my show

Guest guest

i realize this isn't a lor product but it does the same thing (almost) and i am sure lor people will want to add this to there displays so i am posting this here also.

my wife (who apparently is feeding my addition now) just bought this for me for my b-day. so i thought i should share. its called splash dance and its a consumer water fountain that can dance to music(like in front of the bellgio but allot cheaper). it took me approx 7 minutes to set it up in my pool. 1 patch cable from radio shack and an audio source (i used my ipod) and i was in business. there are light kits aval to light it up at night. wile its not as dramatic as the bellagio fountain, its still very cool and i will be purchasing more of these and putting small fountains in my front flower beds to add to my show. to learn more check out there website http://www.calpump.com/products.asp?category=34

there is a video on the web page so you can see it in action

enjoy :waycool:

there is no need to show how its setup with the audio, there is simply a switch for manual mode, auto mode (runs a preprogramed sequence) or audio mode, switch it to audio and plug a double male headphone cable from your audio source (ipod) to the input jack marked audio input on the unit, thats it. the system is so simple and works good on songs that have alot of volume changes. i ran it to "hey big spender" and it was real cool