Light-O-Rama Forums

Snowmen Having Snowball Fight

Guest guest

I think dan created it and posted it here on PC for someone not too long ago. It was a little seqence of two snow men throwing snowballs back and forth.

Sorry dan For sending you a PM and posting it here, but I need this right now and I am getting tired of search PC.

Thanks for any help

Hi,

Here is a copy of the PM response:

Hi,

On your PC in the Samples folder in Light-O-Rama there is a sequence called LOR_LOOP_SAMPLE... That is a 8 channl snowman fight. Click on the View Animation button to watch the the snowmen.

This is pretty simple and not sure if it is what you are looking for.

Thanks
Dan.

sorry for posting it in two places it is just that I need it really fast. I sent you a thank-you message in your Pm Dan.

Thank-you so much and for the Quick reply. I would be reallly stuck if no one could find it.

Richard III wrote:

You can mark this Tread (Resolved)

I started using the (Resolved) thing because some recent posts made me think about people's reactions to topic titles like (Dead card.... or Problem with... ).... I have no issue with people posting what ever they want (you know what I mean) but I think it is prudent of me to mark a topic that describes a problem as resolved (when it is resolved) so we do not come across as flaky to someone who looks in for the first time.

LightORama wrote:

Richard III wrote:
You can mark this Tread (Resolved)

I started using the (Resolved) thing because some recent posts made me think about people's reactions to topic titles like (Dead card.... or Problem with... ).... I have no issue with people posting what ever they want (you know what I mean) but I think it is prudent of me to mark a topic that describes a problem as resolved (when it is resolved) so we do not come across as flaky to someone who looks in for the first time.

Great decision Dan. It helps others as well as first time viewers. By reading these threads, 99.99% of the time it's user error.