Light-O-Rama Forums

Instann LOR on Window XP pro

Guest guest

I run the install program and it says all ok--- and asks if I want to reboot now---- so I say ok---- but after the reboot, I do not find LOR anywhere. I have repeated these steps 3 times. Does anyone have any experience with loading the software on Windows XP pro. The PC is a Dell Demension XPS. I have loaded the demo software and played with it on Win 2000.

I bought a 16 channel package (with wireless) during the BIG sale and I wanted to load up the software and get started while I wait ----------------

Any ideas?

Thanks

The most common problem here is that there is some application running during the install.

Move the LOR install file to your desktop.

STOP ALL APPLICATIONS RUNNING. stop everything you can find, stop things on the system tray......

Then run the installer. It may take two tries because you have to load a system file. The first time requires a reboot to get the system file in. The second time should not require a reboot.

WOW---- thanks. Moving the install exe to the desktop and making sure nothing else was running worked! Now to begin----------and the wait will be all worth it.

THANKS AGAIN!