Light-O-Rama Forums

How do I set my LOR for 48 channels

bdeditch

How do I set my LOR editor for 48 channels so I don't have to do it each time I make a new sequence. What I mean is name the first 20 channels e.g. Megatree 1 to 20, mini trees, etc.

After you have created your first sequence, made all your channel assignments, and completed your animation, click on edit, export configuration, name and save.

When you start a new sequence, click edit, import configuration. All your channel assignments and animation will be loaded.

iresq wrote:

After you have created your first sequence, made all your channel assignments, and completed your animation, click on edit, export configuration, name and save.

When you start a new sequence, click edit, import configuration. All your channel assignments and animation will be loaded.

Now can I also change the length of the sequence ech time, or am I going to stuck on one length only?

If I understand your question about length. That is initally determined by the length of the music file. But you can adjust the total length after that using the time length feature in the drop down edit menu.

Max

The only thing the configuration saves is the channel names, assignments, colors, and animation. The length of the sequence will be dependent upon the sequence. For animation sequences, you determine at the 'New Animation Options' screen. For musical sequences, the length of the sequence will be determined by the length of the song.

When you say no music YET, what are you trying to do? Start with an animation and convert to musical sequence?