Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie Question

Guest guest

This might be in a forum already so just point me in the right direction if it is.

I got my first board today and want to install it in a ritetime box. What exactly does every do to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance

gstarr,

I just did a search for RiteTime in the search box at the top of the screen and it returns a bunch o' threads.

You might want to poke thru some of those and if you are still having trouble or specific questions, lay'em on us - although I haven't used a Rite Time box I "built" my own outdoor enclosure (ok, so I bought an outdoor enclosure on ebay and put my controllers in it :P )

-Rob
Spell Check is your friend DOH!

gstarr wrote:

This might be in a forum already so just point me in the right direction if it is.

I got my first board today and want to install it in a ritetime box. What exactly does every do to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance

You need a little "shade tree ingenuity" there. Seriously though if you do a search and check out some of the pictures it should make sense.

TED

Ok....getting my board in the ritetime box and learning from the pictures. One last question though. For the ground wires, is all I have to do is connect the female grounds to the male grounds to be grounded properly or what exactly do I have to do. Sorry, can't tell from the pictures.