Light-O-Rama Forums

CTB16D channels 1 - 8 dead 9 to 16 work (resolved)

Guest guest

i have a CTB16D and channels 1 to 8 are dead ive rechecked and rechecked wires it just wont work i got this during the sale this is the 2nd one ive put together first one works perfect

i still have 9 more cards to try out but this will take some time any idea's?

i also swaped fuzes from 1-8 to 8-16 still dont work

You might email LOR direct about this. Perhaps they have some tips that might help, or at the least will help troubleshoot the board and/or provide a solution.

Tom

warcraft wrote:

i have a CTB16D and channels 1 to 8 are dead ive rechecked and rechecked wires it just wont work i got this during the sale this is the 2nd one ive put together first one works perfect

i still have 9 more cards to try out but this will take some time any idea's?

i also swaped fuzes from 1-8 to 8-16 still dont work

Many of the suggestions seem pretty lame but they have all happened.

My first guess would have been the fuse but you beat me to that one:). The other guess is that the power cord on that side does not work or it is plugged into an outlet that does not have power.

If you are using jumpers to get power to the other side make sure that they are in the correct positions. If you do have a meter carefully check to see that there is power on both sides of the fuse.

If it is not the fuse or power cord or jumper then we will replace the card. Make sure to send an email to info@lightorama.com

Edit: Fixed a spelling error.