Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR II Release

Guest guest

Does anybody have a clue when the new software will be released? I'm just dying with anticipation!:)

Also,I believe there is new firmware for the controllers.(Please correct me if I'm wrong)Can I install the new firmware before the LOR II software comes out?

Thanks

Chase:ornament:

Chase Hall wrote:

Does anybody have a clue when the new software will be released? I'm just dying with anticipation!:)

Also,I believe there is new firmware for the controllers.(Please correct me if I'm wrong)Can I install the new firmware before the LOR II software comes out?
ThanksChase:ornament:

There are three people who know, Dan, Bob and God. I don't think you are going to get an answer out of any of them.

That said, I suspect it will announced here, and on the LOR site once it hits the market.

Don wrote:

Chase Hall wrote:

ThanksChase:ornament:

There are three people who know, Dan, Bob and God. I don't think you are going to get an answer out of any of them.

That said, I suspect it will announced here, and on the LOR site once it hits the market.

Don I need to correct you.

It is God, Dan and Bob. :)

LightsByGreg wrote:

And I bet God is the only one who knows 100% lol

I am not so sure about that, Dan is pretty tight lipped about these things. :laughing:

LightORama wrote:

I do not have a specific date set yet but it will be for this season.

Which season are you referring to? Some of us have plans for 4th of July & Halloween. :]

Winter, spring, summe or fall all you have to do is call and Dan will be there yes he will, yes he will be there.

How sick have I become. Most of the people on this site will have no clue where that came from.:laughing:

Robin wrote:

Winter, spring, summe or fall all you have to do is call and Dan will be there yes he will, yes he will be there.

How sick have I become. Most of the people on this site will have no clue where that came from.:laughing:

I do Robin.

It came to mind as soon as I read the first few words and started to sing along. I must be sick myself. :laughing:

Robin wrote:

Very appropriate too... first verse, last line:

"To brighten up even your darkest nights..."