LOR II under Windows 7 :)

Just an FYI for those of you contemplating upgrading either to the Windows 7 RC1 Release Candidate or to the full version when it ships:

LOR II works FLAWLESSLY under Windows 7! Have it running here as we speak. Just make sure you have the latest drivers for your motherboard hardware and/or USB serial ports (if you use them)

-Gary-

• 3 weeks later...

I had 64 bit of build 7100 windows 7 installed. WHen ever I tried to zoom into the drawing to add more to my visual display , blue screen, machine would restart. SO i tried the 32 bit version, and ran into the same problem. I even went as far as install it on another brand new machine 32bit build 7100. Blue screen. Everything was updated on both machines ( using different hardware) chipset, nvidia driver, in my opnion it just dosnt play nice.

I finally installed xp pro and have no issues.

ANyone ran into this issue?

Jeff

I tried Windows 7 not with Light o rama I did like windows 7 especially I think that writing feature is neat but I kept recieving the blue screen where it says BEGIN DUMP of Physical memorie so I went back to xp I did not try the lor in windows 7