Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Wiki

Guest guest

I am not that familiar with the purpose of a Wiki or how it is supposed to work, but I see a lot of recurring problems/questions asked in the chat room. Couldn't some of these frequent questions be transferred to a place on the Wiki that would be easy to find? I remember reading questions by users and seeing the answers, but when I have the same problem, it isn't that easy finding them again in the chatroom. Is there an easy way to transfer them?

Denny

The Wiki works with the cooperation of others who are interested in LOR contributing their information and knowledge to the project.

There is a section of the Wiki called "The LOR FAQ" which might be the best place to add the content you are suggesting.

Denny: If you want to add these items, please feel free to do so. Between 2 jobs, wife, kids, etc., I tend to run short on time. If you, (or anyone!) needs help getting started, please let me know.

Jeff: The link is at the bottom of my signature. For those who want to keep it simple, you only need to remember SynchronizedChristmas.com. (I have other, easier names registered, but not in service yet.

Don,

I'm retired and it's too darn hot here in AZ right now to do anything outside. I'm babysitting my grandkids this week, but I will give it a try next week. I have seen so much good info put out in this chatroom, but when I try to find it later, I can't remember which thread I read or sometimes, it's on another forum.

Denny