Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR S2 OnLine Classes

Roger Leon Forbes

I find myself in need of help on a wide range of things when it comes to LOR II. I for one would be very interested in an On Line Class for LOR II. Have a different class each week or so for half an hour or so. I belive a lot of newbies would be willing to pay for this type of class. Going to try and add poll.

I would like to have someone for LOR to do the class. Even if they where to charge a fee for signing up for the class it would be worth it. The hours I have spent trying to find out how to do something would make it will worth while. This is just one newbies thought on it, I may be wrong and rest asured it would not be the first time.

I would sign up! It would be nice to have some help on advanced stuff like using tracks, etc. I'm sure there are a lot of short cuts some of us don't know about that would make sequencing faster. Eventually we can learn this stuff from this forum but it would be nice to learn it faster.

Corey

best way to learn, is to read up on some old post.

all new questions has already been asked before. and has even been answered. but the same questions keep coming up.

learn from the old, share with the new...