Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence done

Guest guest

I finished my first sequence ever, I'm thinking about changing how I end it, but other then that I think I want to keep it like it is. If someone would look at it though that has done this before and tell me if I did to much or if something doesn't look right then let me know. I did Jingle Bells by Brian Setzger Orchestra. I know that I can't send the MP3 with it so you'd have to have the song, legally at least.

It's a 16 channel and, just a warning, I didn't do anything with the animation view thing. I just put the numbers 1-16. When I can get a video camera I'm going to video it and put it on the web, but who knows how long that will be.

If anyone can help me thank you.

I have found the animation view thing to be very helpful. You basically draw whatever set of lights is on each channel then you can watch it play back and that is a huge help to me when I am sequencing.

well, I have lights attached to a wall where my computer is that I sequence with. The lights are always there and right now so is the LOR box, so I just use them to see what's going on.

Yes, same here. I have my entire display set up in the animation. It just gives me a better sense of how things will look in real life. It took quite a while to draw it up but, I think it was time well spent.

Tim

967andy wrote:

I have found the animation view thing to be very helpful. You basically draw whatever set of lights is on each channel then you can watch it play back and that is a huge help to me when I am sequencing.

tbl33_01 wrote:

Yes, same here. I have my entire display set up in the animation. It just gives me a better sense of how things will look in real life. It took quite a while to draw it up but, I think it was time well spent.

And, if you export the sequence information, the animation view will save with it. When you import your sequence information, be sure to answer "yes" to "Import Animation?" or else it won't be there.