Light-O-Rama Forums

just added the Adams Family sequence

bwolcott

Just added the 32 channel version of the Adams Family to www.myhallwseve.com music included. This is the one I used for the 2008 display...

Have at it. Will be adding the rest this week

Unable to download the sequence with Firefox (Save the Link is not the same as Save as Target in IE). Everything works fine with Explorer.

One thing I want to comment on is a few of your photos, especially #5 and also #3. I would love to know what lighting or setting you used to get the clarity. It doesn't look like you used flash in those but they were very clear. Did you work them over in Photoshop? My pics either turn out blurry if no flash or like the rest of yours - bright, shadows, etc.

Good luck with the site.

Richard

Well it would be great if I was able to download it. Do we need to join 1st? All I get it the write up of the sequence.

I had trouble at first, too. The link is bad, so you have to go to his signature link. Then Firefox would not let me download it. With Internet Explorer, you have to click on the folder until you get the page that shows the sequence and MP3 as separate downloads. It will have the words [download this file] under it. See attached pic.

Using IE, right click on the link, and select "Save Target as" in the dropdown menu. Then title it with something like "Adams Family.lms". Do the same with the MP3.

I believe this was created with an older version of LOR so after you open the file, and select the media file, run it and then save as the newer version. And you don't need to join the site. Hope this helps.

Richard

Attached files 174093=9962-MonsterMash.jpg

rjnitto

I know I have the worst time taking good photos and videos. What i did was took them in to Photoshop and messed with them in there. If I remember correctly I use the Auto Tone, Auto Contrast and Auto Color features in Photoshop CS4. They can be found under the main nave bar "Image".