Light-O-Rama Forums

Contest...wheres all the talk?!

Ponddude

So tomorrow the winners are announced for the annual contest, but there doesn't seem to be too much chatter about. Does no one care? Are you all secretly waiting for the winners to be announced?

I bet Dan is taking the final tallies right now getting them certified by an independent auditing firm as we speak...:D

Good luck everyone...but I hope I win...hehe;)

Brian Mitchell wrote:

My belly button is puckering and unpuckering in anticipation.:D
Thanks for that visual...:D

Ponddude wrote:

Good luck everyone...but I hope I win...
Would like to see someone like yourself, win who is "active" on the forums. Good luck to all.

And the winner is.................................................

(enter cymbal noise as they fall over here)

.......................................I guess we'll find out when Dan is actually awake...:D

waiting.....but not so patiently. good luck to all, and remember the real reason we do this is because we love to bring a more happiness around for everyone.

but i wouldn't mind if i was lucky enough to win !!!! haha

chip

Probably a few out there are like myself and slightly peaved with the Youtube issues that kept us from entering that one, which was the one you could enter every song you had sequenced . Slightly reduced our odds at winning the the other one with only allowing to enter one category.

Lenny

Dan will probably call the winners first to congratulate them. As soon as I get my call, I'll let you all know so you can stop waiting by the phone.

Its currently 4:28 am where I am and I'm eagerly awaiting the results..

Thankfully I've not had any video pulling issues with the YouTube entries but that would be because in 2008 one of my songs was a non commercial remix of a public domain song andand the second song although commercial had been approved by the band for use in my display.

2008 has been the first year entering the contest and first year using LOR products.. I didn't get any replies from the contest address but I assumed they were received as no automated delivery errors were sent to me.

Jeff Millard wrote:

I didn't enter, as I was on the third year of this display and just didn't really feel it like I wanted. YouTube problems were a big issue too. I hope to have something that I can enter in next winter's display.

Jeff

Yep, I wasn't very happy with my display this year either. I didn't enter the general contest. I did enter the YouTube contest. Next year I hope to have a better display but now the number of channels that I am sporting is putting me in the category with the big dogs now. I look at those displays and am very humbled.

Hi All,

Well its 4:36 EST and still no word on the winners. I too entered the YouTube contest with 20 entries:shock:, but YouTube blocked 8 of mine:(. So I think my chances of winning are slim to none. Good Luck to everyone and remember, no matter what the outcome of the contest, we are all winners seeing all those faces light up who saw our displays during the 2008 season!:D Scrubs63