Light-O-Rama Forums

stand alone mode

Guest guest

I looked in the book on standalone mode and wondered about the sequences. Are these sequences that we make and then download to it or is there somewhere where I can get a sequence to download into it.

Since this is my first time using the controller I would definately feel more comfortable having a sequence that somebody made then me trying to make one. with music, which gives you direction on how to make the sequence, it is hard enough right now for me, let alone me having to use my imagination to make one? that's asking a bit right now. maybe after I get used to it in..... oh say a year, I'll feel comfortable doing it, but right now I'm just doing it with music since the music gives me direction.

So after my rant, the Q is, is there somewhere I an download a sequence to put into the controller?

the only reason I really want one right now is sometimes I like to just sit there and watch the lights go and I don't want to have to do it all myself because, well.. that's more work I'd have to do!

halfway through my first music sequence. Brian setzer orchestra jingle bells. I should have started with something a little easier I think. Easier meaning less stuff going on. like linus and lucy

musicman wrote:

Not much I can say but Dan you are awesome. Seems like anything we could possibly need, except cash, he has for us!

I heard a rumor that a buy-back program is in the works.... :laughing: