Light-O-Rama Forums

Controller Input line modification

Frank Rossi

I know that I have read on one of the forums how to modify a controller for a single input that powers all sixteen channels. I am planning to use mainly LED's on four controllers and the amps of all of the sixteen channels will be about 5 to 8 amps max. I am trying to keep down the number of outlets I will need. Any suggestion of the link to this modification would be great.

Thanks

While the cables are not listed on the web store, LOR does sell the jumper cables that are needed. You should be able to call and ask to have them added to any order that you have placed, but has not shipped yet, or I would suspect they could take care of it based on order notes..

Or, you could build them yourself. Either way, it is two jumper leads. One black jumper from the lower right spade lug below the 9-16 channel outputs, which should be labeled "hot jumper", to the left inlet cord connector, and the second one is a white jumper to run from the extra neutral spade on the right side to a neutral spade on the left side..

If you don't understand what klb said look for the CTB16pc instruction manual and

it shows it on page 12 and 13 should be easy to follow.

Frank Rossi wrote:

I know that I have read on one of the forums how to modify a controller for a single input that powers all sixteen channels. I am planning to use mainly LED's on four controllers and the amps of all of the sixteen channels will be about 5 to 8 amps max. I am trying to keep down the number of outlets I will need. Any suggestion of the link to this modification would be great.

Thanks

Check out page 6 and 7 here. At least it was page 6 and 7 in my browser. EWT is correct it is pages 12 and 13 in the actual book.