Light-O-Rama Forums

2 CTB16PC for sale

wjgiles50

I have 2 CTB16PC for sale. The first one was purchased complete from Wowlights las November and the second on purchased from LightORama and is the complete kit with the board mounted in the enclousre but the power cables are not attached. This one is still in the original box unopened. I also have a USB485 adapter available. Thank you for consedering this purchase.

Bill

Guest wbottomley

wjgiles50 wrote:

I have 2 CTB16PC for sale. The first one was purchased complete from Wowlights las November and the second on purchased from LightORama and is the complete kit with the board mounted in the enclousre but the power cables are not attached. This one is still in the original box unopened. I also have a USB485 adapter available. Thank you for consedering this purchase.

Bill

Sent you another PM.

wjgiles50 wrote:

Bill

Gone. sold. kaput.

Thanks to everyone for your interest

Bill