Light-O-Rama Forums

My very first sequence

csimmon5

I just received my first 2 light-o-rama controllers the other day and am so pumped. I already had a sequence put together using the demo. It is for my two rope light arches but i have it playing using candy canes just to see how it looked. Tell me what u think. The audio is a little low, so u might have to turn it up a bit.

Great Job!

My controllers are on the way - and I can't wait to "fire them up"

I was on the edge of my seat anticipating the cat lunging at one of cane lights...

Steve

Great job, Nice affects., Can't wait to see you completed project. The cat is awesome!!!

Very nice! Keep up the good work. And don't worry about becoming addicted - it's already too late!

It's always great the first time you plug stuff in and see the controllers doing their job. It's just an absolute hoot!!!!

Now you just have to get the cat to chase the light!!!
:)
-Evan

You've got the hang of sequencing down very well. A good eye for details and spot on with the beat. Don't you wonder what the cat was thinking?

I think we all did something like that when the first one arrived. My cat also watched intensely! So I really started messing with her. Just wish I had the thought of taking a video of her. Hindsight, well you know.
I agree, the sequencing looks very good. Have fun!

Wow long did it take to make the sequence? I was actually thinking of doing something like a huge keyboard

Looks great......the cat is an added bonus.

Leaping candy canes...hey its a switch from leaping arches.

• 6 months later...

cliffdeen wrote:

Hi,
I am new to this game and was wondering if you could either upload or send me the sequence so I could learn some from it. If sending, you can send it to cliff@tvcomp.com. Thanks in advance

cliff

There are a lot of sequences at:

http://WWW.lorsequences.com

You just need the songs.

Or I can give you some websites to visit.

How many channels are you running?

I am taking the plunge and going to try right out of the gate with 32 channels. I have been reading the posts and know that it takes a good bit of time to learn how to properly sequence the animated effects like chasing lights and the mega tree. My biggest hurdle is that I am "beat challenged" (can't dance either :)).

• 3 years later...