Light-O-Rama Forums

Display Contest

Brian Mitchell

Now that the mayhem of the Secret Sale is winding down, it's time to turn our attention to the LOR display contest results, which should be announced very soon.

As one of last years winners, I can't wait to see all the new winners displays and congratulate them by passing on the Category 4 crown.

I know as a winner from last year that I'll never win my category this year but I still hold out hope for the Youtube contest. Actually I never thought I stood a chance last year either.

I'm sure the displays will be astounding as usual.

Well congrats to all as we all know how hard everyone works on their displays. The real winners are those who visit every year and the owners who get to see the smiling faces. Besides my chances are slim and none and slim just left the building.:)

Guest wbottomley

Robin wrote:

Well congrats to all as we all know how hard everyone works on their displays. The real winners are those who visit every year and the owners who get to see the smiling faces. Besides my chances are slim and none and slim just left the building.:)

Ditto Robin!

I agree with you 100%.

I can't believe that were already at this point of the year again!

Everybody's great vids get posted, we ooh and ahh over them while getting new ideas, then buy twice as much as planned at the summer sale:)

I did the YouTube contest this year, but was unhappy on how my contest entry turned out for the general contest and didn't enter it. I wish I had because even though I doubt it would have won, I would have been included on the LOR website as a participant. I think that is one of the coolest things about the contest. Well, next year I'll make sure I at least enter.