Light-O-Rama Forums

I am so lost

mattera68

after downloading my new software I went through the setup and I thought all was well. I went into the sequence editor and opened a sequence from when I used the demo to do some work and played it. I opened the link to upgrade to LORII and it says it is not a valid win32 application. also I try to open the seq. editor from the start menu, it opens the windows installer and says the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable, enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'smartsound quicktracks plugin.msi' in the box below.. I try to cancel or X off of it and it comes right back and will not close.

WHAT IS THAT?

sorry for being such a dummy

thanks for any help

Tony

It sounds like you do not have a complete download of the LOR 2 update. Locate the file and check.. It should be about 25Meg.. If not, try downloading it again.. I think it took me the third or fourth try to get the full version. You may have to locate the version of the file in the browser cache, and delete it before you can force a new download..