Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor problem

JimCanfield

For the first time since Christmas I went to use the sequence editor and it will not open. I click on it and nothing happens. I tried all the other programs (show editor, schedule editor, ect) and they all open and work. What do I need to do?

• 1 month later...

This happened to me and also to a friend as we both have 2.0.16. I figured it was probably expired software, but came here to search the forum for similar threads. I guess I will download the newer version.

psssh... I suggest that if a future version expires, don't program it so that it just dies. For heaven's sake, at least put up a message to the user about what is happening. It will save a lot of support calls and postings.

You don't have the automated sequence song function that sequences your song for you. Thats on LOR S2.5 that came out last week. It takes a picture of your house with the channels your going to have and does the sequencing for you with pro quality. I gets a song done in 10 seconds. I got 100 song list already done today. By far the best version of LOR to date.

• 4 weeks later...

same thing happened with me....went to use it today and nothing...upgraded and back in business