Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Lights 2005, thank you for your help!

Guest guest

I would like to thank all the people who participated in the making of "Holiday Lights 2005" DVD's.

I sat my wife and kids down to watch them starting last night, we finished up this morning on the last of the houses.

My wife then headed outside and made a sketch of the house and front yard. Then started to tell me everything SHE wanted to help me do for the Christmas display! BTW, when all was said and done, we need another 16 channels to get it done!:laughing:

So if your one of the people that helped make those DVD's possible, thank you, because my family really got the big idea!

If you can't get your family behind the idea of spending that kind of money on a Christmas display, then get the 2006 DVD next year and get them to watch it.

Maybe some day we will be on there too!

Thanks

Steve

Well I just placed my last order (3rd one since the sale started) for this season! I hope all of you got what you wanted to! (ok, as far as you can afford)

Thanks Dan, for this very fun way of buying for the next season! I just keep finding things (ok well I mean more money) to buy.

Steve