Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor

Judy

Software was downloaded and worked fine through Christmas. Controller is still connected to PC as preparing for next year.
All parts of the program opens EXCEPT the Sequence Editor. Trying to create sequences for four additional song and no response.

Second questions: Is it necessary to set unit Id number every time you open the Hardware utility??

Thank you anyone out there.

Judy

I believe that 2.0.16 expired as a valid version at the end of January. The current version is 2.1.6 - you will need to download the upgrade for this, then everything will start working again. I understand that 2.1.6 will require a license in July / August, but everyone that already has a valid copy will be sent details of how to register it before then.

Regards,

Alan.

Hi Alan:
Good to know. I guess I can go to the LOR site to download .
But you would think the original program would keep working?? What would make it stop?
Thanks for any advice
Judy

You should only have to set a unit ID once.

I use two tomato cages per tree to get a rounder look and also cut the lower two rings and spread them out to get a better cone shape.

Brian Mitchell wrote:

I use two tomato cages per tree to get a rounder look and also cut the lower two rings and spread them out to get a better cone shape.
It's a bit more work, but I like the way they came out last year. There's detailed instructions with photos on one way to build them like that here:

http://www.christmasinkent.com/howto/HowToMinis.htm